Read the Papers
Watch the Game
- Baseball takes precedence, but there are days when they just don’t play. When that happens, we watch basketball, football, English/European football, tennis majors, the more important horse races, the occasional golf match, Olympics, etc.
- There’s only one TV; we’ll switch back & forth if warranted (bartender’s choice).
- News at noon & in the evening.
- Sega Michael Jordan Space Jam
- We have a deck to borrow, and our hundred-year old tables have shelves below the tabletop to store your glass while you play. There’s a cribbage board somewhere, too.
- No gambling or money on tables whilst playing cards, strictly enforced.